Monday, March 31, 2008

Bluebonnet Show


Interestingly our bluebonnets came up in our walking paths this year, so we walk in the small amount of grass we have left to view them all. When the plants first came up I thought I would dig up and transplant, but life sometimes gets in the way of plans and by the time I had time I was afraid we would lose the blooms. Hopefully, I can catch the seeds and scatter where I would prefer to have the flowers next year. In the last picture in this post - the background tree is our rubber plant (tree). It's now taller than the house - planted 18 years ago - froze to the ground the first year and hasn't been affected by weather since. Getting ready to cut off many of the big limbs over the patio - wish I could pass them on to those view the blog - they would make great plants!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: